1. Open a CMD prompt.
2. ping <YourDomainController>.<YourDomain.com>. If the PING could NOT find the host, the DNS database does NOT have a SRV resource record for <YourDomainController>.<YourDomain.com>.
3. Open Administrative Tools / DNS and expand the DNS server.
4. Expand Forward Lookup Zones.
5. Right-click each zone and press Properties.
6. Set Allow dynamic updates to Yes or Only secure updates.
7. Press OK.
8. Open a CMD prompt on your DNS server and type net stop dns followed by net start dns.
9. Open a CMD prompt on your <YourDomainController> and type net stop netlogon followed by net start netlogon.